If you install, use, access ARLoka or any of its features, you have read and accepted the terms of this Policy. You have also accepted the ARLoka ‘Terms and Conditions’, and ARLoka ‘Content Policy’, and other terms which are available on the ARLoka App, ARLoka Website, and otherwise.Please make sure to read these documents. By using ARLoka, you are entering into a binding contract(s) with ARLoka. Your contract with us includes this Policy, the Terms and Conditions, the Content Policy, etc. If you don’t agree with and accept the above, please do not use, install, access ARLoka or any of its features.
This Policy is applicable to information provided by users while using ARLoka, and not to information made available to ARLoka from others. Should ARLoka obtain information pertaining to you from websites, apps, landing pages, third parties, etc. that may be accessed by ARLoka’s users through ARLoka or otherwise, such information will be subject to the privacy and other policies and terms of the said websites, apps, landing pages, etc. This Policy shall not apply to websites, apps, landing pages, etc. or any third-party services accessed by you through ARLoka including in case such websites, apps, landing pages, etc.and/or third-party services are advertised on ARLoka.
You also warrant and represent that any registration information and other information that you submit or otherwise provide to ARLoka is true, accurate and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
Information We Collect
The below information is collected by ARLoka:
1) Information collected with a prompt:
Customer Support. You may also provide us with information related to your use of ARLoka, including copies of your messages / posts, and how to contact you so that we can provide you with customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance, or other issues.
2) Information collected without a prompt:
- Device Information: We may collect the below with respect to any device through which ARLoka is used or accessed:
- Device Identifiers.
- IP Address.
- Operating System.
- Other apps or services installed or used through the device.
- Advertising Identifiers.
- Device Make.
- Display Features.
- Network Provider/Wi-Fi or other ISP.
- Battery level and usage.
- Memory usage.
- Content Type and Non-Personal information related to ads.
- Information related to your use of ARLoka such as content preferences and consumption, interaction with other users, user activity, etc.
- ARLoka may access your device’s camera, microphone, photo and/or video and/or audio library or gallery.
- ARLoka may also collect information provided by third parties who may disclose to ARLoka personal or non-personal information collected by them.ARLoka has no control over or responsibility in respect of third-party information practices or information collection methods.
- ARLoka may also collect tracking information including cookies, DART, beacons, etc.
- Location: ARLoka may collect and store the current and past location of your device if you permit. You have full control over whether to allow or not allow ARLoka to collect this information by making changes to your device’s settings. If ARLoka is unable to access your location information, ARLoka may become inaccessible or not function as intended.
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use ARLoka, how you interact with others using ARLoka, etc.), log files, and diagnostics, crash information, website, and performance logs and reports, etc.
Information We Do Not Collect
We do not collect any Sensitive Personal Data or information such as password related to other services, financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history, or biometric information.
How We Use Information
We may use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market ARLoka.
Our Services: We operate and provide ARLoka, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing ARLoka by using the said information. We understand how users use ARLoka, and analyze and use the information that we have to evaluate and improve ARLoka, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us. We may also use your information for (i) displaying content based on interest, location, offers, etc., (ii) displaying or providing access to promotions, advertisements, offer, etc. which may be based on your interests and also ad-targeting, ad-placement, and ad‑measurement (iii) displaying location specific news and weather related information, (iv) improving search results, content loading, performance, etc.
Send you communications including by e-mail.
Safety and Security: We also use your information to try and ensure safety and security of our users and their information. We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off ARLoka, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our policies, terms, etc., and to try and ensure that ARLoka is being used legally.
Managing Your Information
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, we allow you to do that through the settings feature if available on ARLoka. You can change your settings to manage certain information available to other users. You can manage your contacts, groups, and broadcast lists, or use our block feature to manage the users with whom you communicate or who can communicate with you.
We may share your information in ways including the following:
- With other ARLoka users: your username, profile photograph, content that you post or send or share. You may also be able to control how your content is shared with other ARLoka users by adjusting personal settings.
- With our business partners, affiliates, investors:public information like your name, username and profile pictures and any content posted by you (subject to your personal settings).
- We may share information about you with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, including to measure and optimize the performance of ads and deliver more relevant ads, including on third-party websites and apps.
- We may share information about you, such as device and usage information, to help us and others prevent fraud.
- We may share information about you for legal, safety, and security reasons.
- We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to: (i) comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation, (ii) investigate, remedy, or enforce potential violations of this Policy, the Terms and Conditions and/or Content Policy.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others.
- To detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
All of our rights and obligations under this Policy, the Terms and Conditions and/or the Content Policy are freely assignable by us to any of our affiliates or any others, in connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise, and we may transfer your information to any of our affiliates, any others successor entities, or new management, etc.
Law And Protection
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, ARLoka, or others.
Updates To Our Policy
If you have questions about this Policy, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy and any issues or disputes relating to your use of ARLoka shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Bengaluru, India.